Community involvement is highly valued at all levels of the RE/MAX organization - from individual Associates to RE/MAX offices, regions, and RE/MAX International.
RE/MAX cause marketing and charity fund raising take on many forms:
All these venues and more represent the RE/MAX network?s commitment to community involvement, serving the public beyond its real estate needs.
- Most recently, RE/MAX has become a national co-sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at Komen Race for the Cure? events. RE/MAX of NJ will be participating in The Race held on October 19, 2003 at the Bristol Meyers Squibb Company in Princeton. Visit your local office and see how you can get involved in this event.
- The RE/MAX organization has been the official real estate sponsor of the Children?s Miracle Network since 1992. Last year, RE/MAX of NJ Associates raised more than $283,000 for CMN.
- RE/MAX of NJ sponsors the Quest For Excellence Scholarship Program which recognizes extra-curricular achievements of students in grades 1 through 12.
- Each year, about 20 charities host fund-raising golf tournaments at Sanctuary, the private course of RE/MAX International co-founders Dave and Gail Liniger.
- RE/MAX International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience, a conservation and community center promoting understanding of the natural world and its conservation through art and education.